The Double-Board Certified physicians at Colorado Pain Management offer both interventional and medication management treatment options for patients in pain. In combination with numerous other therapies Colorado Pain Management has patient success rates over 90%.
Pain management success may mean something different to each patient that we treat.
Success for you may mean…
- Avoiding spine or joint replacement surgery
- Getting back to work
- Returning to your normal day to day activities
- Enjoying activities with your friends and family
- Getting out of depression
Every pain patient presents to our office with their own unique problems and symptoms. Your unique problems deserve customized treatments. With countless treatment options, Colorado Pain Management can fully evaluate every patient’s needs, and then implement an optimal treatment regimen specifically tailored to each patient.
By being Double Board Certified, the doctors at Colorado Pain Management offers state of the art pain care therapies for all types of pain conditions.
These therapies may include treatments like:
- Several Different Types of Epidural Injections
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Intrathecal Pain Pump Management
- Regenerative Medicine Stem Cell Treatments
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- All Types of Joint Injections